Set yourself apart in just four courses!
Start your future HERE
Get ahead of the competition with new skills!
Graduate Certificate in Technical and Professional Writing
$371.91 per semester credit hour for Texas students!
As the workplace becomes more digital, it’s now more important than ever to possess excellent writing skills. Regardless of your current career or future aspirations, proficiency in both technical and professional writing will make you a better team member and a more attractive job candidate. The best news? This certificate only requires 12 credit hours and can be completed in two semesters!
Key features of this program:
- Accelerated 12-credit graduate certificate program
- Multilingual and multicultural faculty members with backgrounds in service learning, community writing, technical and professional writing.
- 100% online format that lets you learn on the go without sacrificing work or family commitments
- Designed for graduate students of ANY discipline
As a graduate of this program, you will:
- Become a more effective overall communicator and learn how to write for a variety of audiences, including technicians, corporate executives and military personnel
- Communicate technical concepts effectively to a non-technical audience
- Apply rhetorical theories in practice and critically evaluate electronic research
- Work with new media to share information in a variety of different ways
Request more information today!
Thanks to the TPW certificate, the documents I produce as a technical writer exhibit more cohesiveness, awareness, and confidence … I’ve been able to apply the skills taught and the insights discussed into different genres of communicating (technical and informal) quite regularly.
Technical Writer, U.S. Navy
Our online programs are tailor-made for working professionals. Earn your degree without sacrificing work or family commitments. Access your classes and coursework from your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone, wherever you are!
Fill out the form at the top of this page and one of our enrollment counselors will contact you and help you through the online application and enrollment process. Have questions? They’ll be able to answer them for you!
Your transcripts from other regionally accredited universities and colleges will be evaluated for possible transfer.
In an increasingly global and digital world, more and more people are depending on written communication like email to conduct their daily business. Having advanced skills in technical and professional writing sets you apart from other job candidates and makes you an even more valuable member of your team.