Ready to build a better life?
Start your future HERE
Begin earning your degree with UTEP’s online MSSE program
Master of Science in Systems Engineering
$725 per semester credit hour for Texas students!
The online Master of Science in Systems Engineering (MSSE) program is one of only a few programs of its kind in the U.S. Whether you’re a current engineering professional or someone who aspires to work in the field, this online degree program will augment your skill set and advance your ability to manage large-scale multidisciplinary projects.
Here is what you can expect from this program:
- Our completely online format is flexible, accessible and convenient so you can pursue your degree while keeping professional and family commitments
- Our interactive platform means you can interact with classmates and professors so you’re never on your own
- Hands-on learning helps you become a leader who can manage your team throughout a system lifecycle for projects of all sizes
- Capability Maturity Model Integration practices allow you to guide process improvement projects in commercial, military and government organizations
- Class discussions and hands-on individual and team assignments help you develop and nurture critical thinking and technical skills
In addition to earning a degree you can’t get anywhere else, as a graduate of this program you will have an advantage when it comes to achieving your INCOSE Associate/Certified Systems Engineering Professional (ASEP/CSEP) certification.
UTEP Connect now offers a graduate certificate in systems engineering for aspiring engineers who want to move up in their field or for people with a secondary interest in systems engineering.
- A perfect complement to other degrees in engineering and related subjects
- Coursework consists of 15 semester credit hours: 12 hours of coursework and 3 hours of a project practicum in the industry
- Curriculum is offered 100% online
Work with expert faculty who are professionals in the field with years of real-world experience. Graduate certificate students will learn the fundamentals of systems engineering, forge a pathway towards a graduate degree and strengthen the core skills needed to lead in a wide range of industries including:
Improve your chances of success with our graduate certificate in systems engineering.
Now is the time to get started!
Our online programs are tailor-made for working professionals. Earn your degree without sacrificing work or family commitments. Access your classes and coursework from your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone, wherever you are!
Yes! The same experts who teach on campus teach this course online and the material covered is the same as well. The degree you earn is still a UTEP degree—the only thing missing is the commute!
Fill out the form at the top of this page and one of our enrollment counselors will contact you and help you through the online application and enrollment process. Have questions? They’ll be able to answer them for you!
Your transcripts from other regionally accredited universities and colleges will be evaluated for possible transfer.
Systems engineering combines several skill sets: people, facilities, policies, hardware, software and documentation. This type of multidisciplinary study means you can work in a wide array of fields such as aerospace, healthcare, defense, government and other verticals that need experts who can understand and manage detailed and complex systems.