Prepare for the future NOW with the online RN to BSN program!
Your new future starts here!
Receive FREE info about the online RN to BSN degree through UTEP Connect
Bachelor of Science in Nursing RN to BSN
$336.12 per semester credit hour for all students!
In the next 15 years, nearly 20% of the American population will be over the age of 65. The need for healthcare professionals means this is the perfect time to move forward in your career.
Our RN to BSN program was specifically created for busy working nurses to get the education they need to advance in their careers without having to sacrifice work and family commitments.
- Highly affordable and competitive with no statistics requirement.
- You can complete this program in as few as 12 months.
- Our program is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
With the demand for nurses on the rise, earning your Bachelor of Science in Nursing means YOU have the advantage you’ll need to get the job you want.
- The healthcare industry needs a more educated workforce, and this need can be met by nurses who have a BSN.
- Nurses with a BSN are also more likely to achieve higher levels of education required to hold positions like nurse researchers, nurse faculty and primary care providers. All these positions are also in high demand in the healthcare workplace.
- By 2020, 80% of the nursing population should have a BSN to meet increased industry demand, according to a key recommendation in a recent report by the National Academies Health and Medicine Division.
Effective Summer 2018, all students enrolled in the RN to BSN program must complete a mentorship component. This additional graduation requirement is the result of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing’s (AACN) new CCNE accreditation rules and will affect all RN to BSN programs nationwide.
Your transcripts from other regionally accredited universities and colleges will be evaluated for possible transfer.
Yes! Our programs are designed with working professionals in mind. You can access your coursework and classes at your convenience from your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone, wherever you are!
We offer one-on-one support for our online students just as we do for those on campus. In addition to your student success advisor, you’ll also have full access to online campus resources.
Access to high speed internet and a computer! Once you fill out this form an enrollment counselor will contact you with more information about this program.