Online Bachelor of Arts in Security Studies
Develop your skills across cybersecurity, intelligence and data in this affordable, fully online program from UTEP.
Accelerate Your Security Career in Law Enforcement, National Security & More
Working with national intelligence. Managing cybersecurity threats and critical intelligence. Securing sensitive data belong to corporations or government.
These are the types of skills you’ll learn in UTEP’s 100% online security studies program. And they’re in high demand, with businesses willing to pay top dollar for talent. In this program, you’ll graduate ready to enter or advance your career. In fields like cybersecurity, homeland security, intelligence and national security, and security operations, you’ll be prepared for a successful future.
Eager to learn more or get started? Connect with us to take advantage of some of these opportunities.
Learn MoreLearn how UTEP Connect can help you earn the degree or certificate you need.
- 100% online
- Faculty have experience in cybersecurity, homeland security, intelligence and national security, and security operations
- Designed to meet the needs of security and intelligence agencies, and the military
- Highly affordable and flexible program
- Tuition: $420/credit hour (in-state students) or $540/credit hour (out-of-state students)
Work With Government Agencies
The government represents a major employer for this area of study.
Typical Government Employers
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of State
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- National Security Agency
Types of Security Jobs
- Corporate security consultant
- Customs and border protection officer
- Cybersecurity specialist
- Defense program analyst
- Emergency management specialist
- Federal special agent
- Intelligence analyst
- Intelligence collector
- Military officer
- Risk analyst
- Security operations manager