Online Master of Science in Construction Management
Prepare to sit for certification through the American Institute of Constructors with your MSCM online degree.
Earn Your M.S. in Construction Management Online
UTEP faculty estimates that over 60% of all construction work is awarded based on the merit and expertise of the company, not solely on price. That’s why experienced professionals are more in-demand than ever in this field.
Obtain a higher level of construction knowledge, learn how to lead teams, manage complex projects and thrive in a global marketplace. This degree is 100% online, with built-in flexibility, specially designed for working professionals.
Gain the experience you need to:
- Become an effective project manager
- Manage the processes and logistics of construction jobs
- Estimate costs, maintain a budget, work in teams, secure material resources and control finances
- Develop an understanding of job site safety and construction law
As of Spring 2021, students will also be able to choose geotechnical construction courses as electives in addition to the degree’s main areas. Students taking these electives will learn:
- Basic earth construction techniques and methods
- Geotechnical construction risks – why problems and failures occur
- Specialized geotechnical construction methods used to solve specific weak soil foundation problems
- Forensic analysis of foundation failure
Bachelor’s degree is required to apply.
Connect to Your Online Education
Earn a quality education at a competitive cost. Financial aid and scholarships are available to help even more.
Benefit from convenient and flexible class formats designed to help you cross the finish line at your own pace.
Earn the same degree as your on-campus peers with unique support services, just for online students.
Complete valuable coursework, directly related to the work you want to do in the real world.
Apply your efforts to a curriculum that will prepare you with valuable skills and help you earn an in-demand job.
Join a rigorous online program, taught by the same faculty with the same high-quality curriculum as your on-campus peers.