Online Master of Science in Construction Management
Prepare to sit for certification through the American Institute of Constructors with your MSCM online degree.
Earn Your M.S. in Construction Management Online
UTEP faculty estimates that over 60% of all construction work is awarded based on the merit and expertise of the company, not solely on price. That’s why experienced professionals are more in-demand than ever in this field.
Obtain a higher level of construction knowledge, learn how to lead teams, manage complex projects and thrive in a global marketplace. This degree is 100% online, with built-in flexibility, specially designed for working professionals.
Gain the experience you need to:
- Become an effective project manager
- Manage the processes and logistics of construction jobs
- Estimate costs, maintain a budget, work in teams, secure material resources and control finances
- Develop an understanding of job site safety and construction law
As of Spring 2021, students will also be able to choose geotechnical construction courses as electives in addition to the degree’s main areas. Students taking these electives will learn:
- Basic earth construction techniques and methods
- Geotechnical construction risks – why problems and failures occur
- Specialized geotechnical construction methods used to solve specific weak soil foundation problems
- Forensic analysis of foundation failure
Bachelor’s degree is required to apply.
Get StartedLearn how UTEP Connect can help you earn the degree or certificate you need.
#1 University in El Paso
Best college, best value college and best professors (Niche).
Best University for Career Outcomes in El Paso
Highest average earnings and job placement rates (U.S. Department of Education).
The flexible, fully online learning environment helps you advance your education while maintaining your current commitments.
Top 4.5% of Universities in the Country
Out of 2,800+ four-year universities, UTEP is one of 131 in the highest classification for research (R1 for top tier doctoral university with very high research activity).
Hispanic-Serving Institution (HSI)
With a student body that is 83% Hispanic, UTEP stands out as an HSI — one of 569 in the country. Plus, it’s one of only 17 HSIs designated as an R1 top tier research university.
Low Out-of-Pocket Costs
Out of all U.S. doctoral research institutions, UTEP boasts one of the lowest out-of-pocket costs. More than $221 million is awarded in financial aid each year.