Online Graduate Certificate in Systems Engineering
Connect to the knowledge and credentials you need to succeed in the engineering industry with a graduate certificate.
Earn a Graduate Certificate in Systems Engineering Online
Systems engineering is an essential part of the way the world works today. It combines several skill areas — people, facilities, policies, hardware, software and documents — into an integrated discipline that employs human factors, technology, process engineering and management.
Graduates of this program will possess the core skills needed to:
- Understand the modeling, creation and analysis of systems
- Integrate studies in human factors, technology, process engineering and management into one multifaceted discipline
- Take a project from conception to completion by assessing a problem and providing the right solution for the customer’s need
- Manage teams throughout a system lifecycle
- Learn the concepts for the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) ASEP/CSEP certification and be better prepared to pass the exam
- Seek a master’s degree in systems engineering
Bachelor’s degree is required to apply.
Connect to Your Online Education
Earn a quality education at a competitive cost. Financial aid and scholarships are available to help even more.
Benefit from convenient and flexible class formats designed to help you cross the finish line at your own pace.
Earn the same degree as your on-campus peers with unique support services, just for online students.
Complete valuable coursework, directly related to the work you want to do in the real world.
Apply your efforts to a curriculum that will prepare you with valuable skills and help you earn an in-demand job.
Join a rigorous online program, taught by the same faculty with the same high-quality curriculum as your on-campus peers.