Online Graduate Certificate in Urban and Regional Planning
Connect with the public administration and economic development background you need for successful urban planning.
Earn a Graduate Certificate in Urban and Regional Planning Online
Over the past century, America’s population has increasingly migrated to urban and metropolitan areas. These population centers present new challenges and opportunities for local and regional governments, creating a high demand for urban and regional planning and management professionals. This Online Graduate Certificate in Urban and Regional Planning opens the door to a respected career with a positive job outlook.
With this flexible certificate, you will:
- Learn what it takes to succeed in a range of urban and regional public administration and economic development roles
- Gain knowledge and skills in demography, law, economics, and administration
- Develop the ability to relate coursework to real-world projects
- Customize your coursework based on your personal career goals
- Gain credits that can be used toward a Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree
Bachelor’s degree is required to apply.
Connect to Your Online Education
Earn a quality education at a competitive cost. Financial aid and scholarships are available to help even more.
Benefit from convenient and flexible class formats designed to help you cross the finish line at your own pace.
Earn the same degree as your on-campus peers with unique support services, just for online students.
Complete valuable coursework, directly related to the work you want to do in the real world.
Apply your efforts to a curriculum that will prepare you with valuable skills and help you earn an in-demand job.
Join a rigorous online program, taught by the same faculty with the same high-quality curriculum as your on-campus peers.