Online M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education
Build on your knowledge for your teaching practice and for instructional leadership roles. Finish in as few as 12 months, 100% online. No GRE required.
Enhance Your Impact on Young Children
This program is focused on the teaching and learning of young children (birth to age 8) in diverse, inclusive early care and educational settings. It’s intended for educators—licensed or unlicensed—looking to take on instructional leadership roles in the field and to apply theoretical and research knowledge to their teaching practice.
What can you do with this degree? There’s a high demand for instructional leaders in early childhood education, and job opportunities are available across settings that provide care for young children. There are also several other opportunities.
Curriculum design and development
Children’s museums and community-based educational programming
Children’s entertainment industries (television, theater, toy design)
Health and human services/early intervention
Early childhood education advocacy
A bachelor’s degree is required to apply.
Learn MoreLearn how UTEP Connect can help you earn the degree or certificate you need.
- 100% online
- Designed for working teachers and/or professionals who care for/about young children
- May be completed in as few as 12 months
- Program curriculum approved by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- Non-thesis master’s degree
- No GRE required
- Highly affordable and flexible program
- Tuition: $480.90/credit hour (in-state students) or $590.53/credit hour (out-of-state students)