ONLINE MASTER OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION WITH A CONCENTRATION IN PUBLIC POLICY AND MANAGEMENT
Become an advocate for the public good in as little as two years with an ethically focused, fully online MPA. No GRE required.
Develop Your Leadership Skills and Serve Your Community
If you want to make a lasting impact on your community, a career in public administration is both a rewarding and lucrative choice. Advance your skills—and your salary—in expert-led courses that focus on conscientious public service and dynamic policy creation.
In this program, you’ll solve complex problems through data-driven decision-making, budgeting, program evaluation and by progressing as a leader. You’ll also be able to:
- Gain the administrative and public policy expertise needed to effectively serve governmental and nonprofit organizations and the community.
- Communicate and interact ethically and productively with a diverse and changing workforce and citizenry.
- Develop analytical skills for effective and ethical public and nonprofit management.
- Conduct interdisciplinary and applied research.
- Explore internship possibilities that will grant you credits and valuable real-world experience.
Advance in an industry that strives to implement meaningful change. Join a network of UTEP graduates who have found successful careers as program managers, city officials, community and economic development specialists, directors of nonprofit agencies and government liaison specialists.
Learn MoreLearn how UTEP Connect can help you earn the degree or certificate you need.
- 100% online
- 36-hour program
- Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA) accredited
- No GRE required
- Has the third-lowest debt-to-income ratio among Texas MPA graduates according to the Wall Street Journal
- More than 350 UTEP MPA alums lead public and nonprofit agencies locally
- Tuition: $480.90/credit hour (in-state students) or $590.53/credit hour (out-of-state students)
Connect to Your Future
Application deadlines are approaching. Learn more today!